Subscribe to ProcureAbility™ Insights to access whitepapers, presentations, plus our latest thought leadership.
- Making the Journey From Tactical to Strategic Procurement - Relationships with internal stakeholders be stuck in the perceptions of the past: How to help internal stakeholders to regard procurement as a true partner.
- Procurement Strategy Planning: Roadmap to Results - We discuss why a formal strategic plan is critical to procurement’s capacity for delivering results as well as how to develop a plan to make those results a sustainable reality. But wanting to achieve this alignment & making it happen with every project, supplier relationship, & every dollar brought under management are very different.
- Utility Industry Supply Chain Disruptors - 50+ factors are expected to disrupt the Supply Chain function in ways not seen in the past 20 years. Procurement’s bright future will require change to effectively navigate these disruptions.
- Utility Procurement 2020 – Best Practices Benchmark Study Findings - The comprehensive utility services industry study identifies best practices and trends in the procurement space, as well as quantifying key operational metrics for comparison of participants. Most metrics and practices were organized along three primary themes: Value Creation, Operational Excellence, and Strategies for Growth. The study classifies utility services as Transmission, Distribution, Generation, and Gas.
- Is Blockchain Right For Me? - This webinar covers benefits of Blockchain for Procurement: What is Blockchain, Smart Contracts, Procure to Pay Benefits, Supply Chain Benefits & Use Cases.
- Indirect Spend Management Benchmarking Study Results 2016 - ProcureAbility recently conducted an Indirect Spend Management Benchmarking Study to determine how best-in-class Procurement organizations are driving more value today.