Subscribe to ProcureAbility™ Insights to access whitepapers, presentations, plus our latest thought leadership.
- Making the Journey From Tactical to Strategic Procurement - Relationships with internal stakeholders be stuck in the perceptions of the past: How to help internal stakeholders to regard procurement as a true partner.
- Procurement Strategy Planning: Roadmap to Results - We discuss why a formal strategic plan is critical to procurement’s capacity for delivering results as well as how to develop a plan to make those results a sustainable reality. But wanting to achieve this alignment & making it happen with every project, supplier relationship, & every dollar brought under management are very different.
- Utility Procurement 2020 – Best Practices Benchmark Study Findings - The comprehensive utility services industry study identifies best practices and trends in the procurement space, as well as quantifying key operational metrics for comparison of participants. Most metrics and practices were organized along three primary themes: Value Creation, Operational Excellence, and Strategies for Growth. The study classifies utility services as Transmission, Distribution, Generation, and Gas.
- Five Steps to Building a Successful Procurement Strategy - Without a comprehensive Procurement Strategy in place, it’s impossible to know whether or not your procurement organization is aligned with the corporate strategy, and whether or not progress is being made. Leading procurement organizations are adopting an integrated approach to transforming their end-to-end Sourcing and Procurement processes in favor of one-off point solutions. Five Steps Read More
- Building an Effective Procurement Knowledge Management Program - Several significant environmental shifts are creating one of the biggest challenges for procurement organizations today: how to manage talent and knowledge. This webinar will discuss what's behind some of these environmental shifts and, more importantly, what procurement organizations can do to effectively meet these new challenges.
- Indirect Spend Management Benchmarking Study Results 2016 - ProcureAbility recently conducted an Indirect Spend Management Benchmarking Study to determine how best-in-class Procurement organizations are driving more value today.